Friday, April 9, 2010

Google Search: Sound of Music

This is a new series of posts on the classic film The Sound of Music. This film stars Julie Andrews as Maria a nun who plays a nanny to a family of seven kids. The first thing that comes up when you search The Sound of Music is the IMBD website for the movie, then the wikipedia page, and finally the recording studio under the same name. Wow!* Who knew that would happpen? I did. Lets face it IMBD and Wikipedia are slowly taking away the really imformative part of the internet.
Moving on about the movie, in the end there is a happy ending. Maria marries the dad of the family and they live happily ever after. How sweet. <3 <3 <3 (gagging noises in background from Alex).

There are also many famous songs that were introduced in the movie. This includes the song "The Hills Are Alive." It can be seen if you click here. This version only shows pictures from the movie. You have to watch the real movie to see the scene. Another famous song is "Climb Ev'ry Mountain." This can be viewed here. Everytime I hear this song, I think of my dad singing it. Kinda disturbing. You wil hopefully enjoy it more than I did.

Yeah.... So that's all I really have left to say.





*I type this in a sarcastic tone of voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment