Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Now We Start Ch. 20- Oh Joy

   We are now starting chapter 20 in our textbooks. According to Mr. Kannan, this chapter is sandwiched between the two greatest chapters in the book.  From what I have found skimming through it is about America, expansion, war, and of course IMPERIALISM. A word that I still don't quite know what it means. This chapter has a lot about other countries. Whereas before in chapter 19 it was all about us. Greedy Americans. Oh I am very excited for this chapter.

1 comment:

  1. I would offer one point here. I don't think that the previous two chapters were the best in the book, but I will say that they might be two of the most important. For my bet, I like chapter 12 because it is all of the renegades of change in one section. For the conflict historian, little gets better than chapter 12.

    ReplyDelete